I always believed in the saying that "People grow the most when they enter the zone of unknown". Often praised for my ability to get high-quality work done quickly, I love using my capacity to be both a designer and a programmer for my team and solve problems effectively. Being able to program has helped me prototype that much faster as a designer and being able to design helps me create the best tools for the other creatives on my team.
• Pioneered the AR/VR/MR roadmap/vision for the Innovation Office.
• Engineered the AR mobile apps for roadshows to showcase customer onboarding and brand illustration.
• Programmed on NFC activation and gamification prototypes to build new experiences.
• Formulated Web AR application with multiple API's to upscale possibilities of business use cases.
• Programmed on real-time map data for ATM & Merchant locator in Augmented reality mobile application.
• Led the university research lab projects for AR/VR/MR with multiple projects.
• Developed an algorithm for augmented reality and mixed reality applications.
• Prototyped informative mixed reality HoloLens application with visual features, spatial representation, statistical inference, and indexing high-dimensional features.
• Working on research-oriented projects for head-mounted displays (HoloLens, Magic Leap, DayDream).
• Research in human-computer interactions with HMDs and prototyping user interfaces.
• Worked on web-based AR framework for prototyping AR applications.
• Research and development on HoloLens, Leap motion, and mobile applications.
• Represented Reality Lab, demonstrating incredibly powerful Reality Editor at LiveWorx 2018 - International digital conference.
• Supported continuous integration, code coverage, crash reports, and analytics frameworks.
• Contributed the full range of programming tasks: Game-plays AI, Sound Engine.
• Built a dynamic cross-platform UI menu system using new Unity UI components.
• Research and development on Mixed reality, Augmented reality and Virtual reality.
• Designed and implemented a PVP (Player vs. Player) multiplayer environment for an ICC Pro Cricket 2015.
• Programmed server-side analytic tools and client-side integration for mobile games.
• Lead & managed a small in-house engineering team focused on successfully delivering high fidelity mobile applications and user experiences.
• Developed card-based mobile application for kids learning on Augmented Reality.
• Created a synchronization framework for Unity 4.6 Asset Bundle to make designers work efficiently.
• Developed J2ME platform mobile games and apps for Nokia S40 series.
• Programmed storyboard game for cross-platform with Corona SDK.
• Developed level-based 3D Racing game on Unity 3D.
Advance Software Programming, Geospatial Vision, Computer Vision, Human-Computer Interaction, Intelligent Device Apps - Android, Open Source Programming, Rich Internet Application, Software Testing & Maintenance, Project Management, Special Problem in IT - Augmented Reality Research Project.
Data Structure, Object Oriented Programming with C++, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Software Engineering, Unix and Shell Programming, System Software, Operating System, Database Management System, Object-Oriented Modeling and Design,Programming the Web, Computer Networks, Storage Area Networks, File Structures, Software Architectures, Data Mining, Java and J2EE, C# Programming and .Net.
Rohit is professional, helpful, and learned a lot in his internship at the PTC Reality Lab. He was thrown into a fast-paced, unpredictable environment in our advanced research lab, and taught himself the skills needed to succeed. He helped us present our research at our annual convention, proposed projects that were interesting to him and the team, and successfully completed his assigned tasks. Rohit collaborated with our team and extended a research project with his own ideas, which were greatly received. Rohit was always on-time, organized, and ready to help the team accomplish our goals.
While working with Disney, I had the privilege of working with this proactive, hard working , technical genius in many projects, Simple casual to highly complicated games and apps. He has exceptional knowledge in various game engines like Unity and also highly skilled in the latest techs like VR and AR. He is a great asset to any company.
I had the pleasure of working with Rohit for two years at the TechTree IT Systems, Collaborating on several projects with different technologies. We both worked on different mobile development platforms like J2ME, Corona SDK, Unity 3D. He was really interested in Research and Development, Always ahead to find out new things. It’s rare that you come across standout talent like him. An employee would be lucky to have him as a manager. Rohit would be an great asset to a team.
I've had the pleasure in working with Rohit at Discover's Innovation Office as a Program Manager assisting him with creating AR/VR applications. He is creative, thoughtful, proactive and always exploring the possibilities. He brought a skillset that was needed to round out our Innovation team and needless to say, he did not disappoint. Not only did he open our eyes to what can be accomplished with AR/VR, he also mentored interns and college students who definitely appreciated his patience, experience and imagination. He will be a great asset to any organization that is looking for an individual who can think out of the box and deliver creative results.